Tuesday 18 September 2012

Elle belle!

#Drumrooooolllll!

I can't begin to decsribe my excitement. Firstly...my fashion bible...Elle Magazine finally has a black African girl on the cover: that girl B...Bonang! (Such an inspiration that one). That's a  first since I can remember...and I've been buying this mag every month for years now. But that excitement was topped by someone closer to me...

Our first Friday Day and Night feature girl Anesu...(check the post directly below) was featured in the October issue of Elle. She was one of the winners of the Elle reader style competition on page 94.
If I did not convince you that Anesu's style is AMAZEBALLS then this should. The Elle feature is called "You Wear it Well"...need I say more?!!

I scanned her pic below, but get the October Elle issue for more summer chic looks or bookmark: www.elle.co.za


Super proud of you matie!!! And not just coz you so glam;)

No comments: